To be truly good listeners we must first develop empathy.
Empathy is where you move yourself out of the picture and you become the person (or part of the person) you are listening to. You must be able to answer from their perspective, from the place they are in. To do this is a gift.
Only when you are able to do this, to exercise empathy, will you be truly able to listen and hear what is being said.
- Empathy (empathyinterpersonal.wordpress.com)
- Power Robs the Brain of Empathy (21stcenturyscreenshots.wordpress.com)
- Power Robs the Brain of Empathy (ascendingstarseed.wordpress.com)
- BrianKelly’sBlog – Power Robs The Brain Of Empathy – 11 September 2013 (lucas2012infos.wordpress.com)
- Empathy Update (alexajpohl.wordpress.com)
- The Dangers of Empathy (theunfoldingheart.net)
- Empathy is the most underrated startup virtue (chrisyeh.blogspot.com)
- Empathy (rupacoach.wordpress.com)
- Service Design Soft Skill Builder: Empathy (adaptivepath.com)