The challenges of the past have made you what you are today.
The challenges you seek out and face now will make you what you are to become.
By pushing & trying as far and as hard as you can you will find where your limits are.
By pushing at the limits you will stretch them and you will grow in potential.
- Weekly Writing Challenge: Dialogue (dailypost.wordpress.com)
- 29 Faces Challenge 1/29 (melitasmixedmedia.com)
- Supporting Challenging People in the Workplace (execu-search.com)
- Knowing When to Fold ‘Em (bellaonthebeach.wordpress.com)
- Doing What Needs to be Done (cainesaidso.wordpress.com)
- Pushing Limits (warrenhawke.com)
- Challenges Day 1 – Genesis (sapiencevvv.wordpress.com)
- 29 Faces 18/29 (milochin.wordpress.com)
- Though The Storms May Come… (raphaellove.com)