There are many ways to learn, classroom, books, by being shown and the hardest of the lot, through experience.
Experience, life experience – not just the sort of learning you do for educational reasons because you have to go to school or the sort of learning you do because it helps with your career – well that’s the really important kind of learning. That’s life experience, the life you lead teaching you things you didn’t know. Some of the lessons seem hard, cruel even but life is supposed to be hard, its supposed to be difficult; not all the time but some of the time.
The best way of learning is through experience, by living your life to the full you learn. By having new and varied experiences you learn. By failing (I fail plenty by the way) you learn!
You may think that the going is way too tough at times but stick with it, what you learn at the tough times really does make you stronger, honest.
The most important thing is to live as much as you can so that you learn as much as you can.
- It’s How You Teach, Not Learning Styles (tomliberman.wordpress.com)
- The Kind of Teacher I Want to Be (pgceponderings.wordpress.com)
- The Calling (jarrodbitter.wordpress.com)
- Do You Really Understand Your Students? (huntercourse.com)
- Experiential Learning (gaslight.co)
- Building Effective Relationships in the school classroom (deannekblog.wordpress.com)
- What Is A Lesson Plan For Digital Learning? (aeseducation.com)