Forgiveness does not justify another’s actions (against you).
The true benefactor of forgiveness is ourselves, do not make the mistake of assuming it is for the benefit of the offender, of the person we forgive.
By giving forgiveness you free yourself from the effects they have on you and your well being.
- 10 Extraordinary Examples Of Forgiveness (listverse.com)
- The Freedom of Forgiveness (leaplikeafrog.com)
- Forgiveness (faithfoodandflowers.wordpress.com)
- The price of forgiveness is not your dignity.. (anelasticheart.wordpress.com)
- Should we always forgive? (theburdenofwings.com)
- Forgiveness. (buildyourconfidence100.wordpress.com)
- Forgiveness is For Giving To Yourself (bernijourney.wordpress.com)
- Relinquishment (deepesthinker.com)
- Forgiveness (gccbreathe.wordpress.com)
- The Process Of Forgiveness (inspirationalchristiansfortoday.com)